BECOME A JFBB'ER | JOIN OUR TEAM AT JACK FROST AND BIG BOULDER
JFBB’ers are the folks who directly contribute to the success of our company. Whether you’re making snow so that our guests have top notch conditions to ski & snowboard on, making tasty treats in our cafeteria, keeping the facilities clean, giving information and selling tickets with a smile, getting folks out on the hill with the right equipment, loading a lift chair for the experience of a lifetime or teaching enthusiasts about our sport – JFBB’ers are who contribute to our success!
If you are interested in joining our team we’d like to meet you! There is something for everyone here at JFBB. Whether your goal is to get a free season pass to enjoy the sport we all love, want make some extra cash or just like being around a group of enthusiastic fun people then this is the place for you.
The JFBB Job Fair on November 12th is the hiring event of the season if you're interested in a winter job at one of our two resorts! The bulk of our hiring will be conducted through our Job Fair. Be prepared to discuss your previous work experience, the area you're interested in working in and how you can contribute to making JFBB a success. Representatives from each department will be on hand for you to speak with.
Here's all the info that you need to know about the 2016 JFBB Job Fair:
- Saturday, November 12, 2016
- 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM
- Jack Frost Summit Lodge - Route 940 between Blakeslee & White Haven
- We will be hiring seasonal employees at both Jack Frost & Big Boulder
- Download and bring a completed JFBB Application for Employment with you (or complete one at the Job Fair)
- You may apply online in advance, however we recommend attending the Job Fair to be interviewed. Job Fair candidates are typically considered for employment first!
- If you cannot attend the Job Fair, we will continue to accept applications for any remaining positions that need to be filled.
If you are selected for a seasonal position at JFBB you will be required to complete new hire paperwork, in person at the Human Resources Office, and attend orientation prior to your first day of work.
JOB OPENINGS: For a complete list of job openings and descriptions please click the link.