Ski for the Cure
Sat, Feb 23
Location: On Snow
Jack Frost presents Ski for the Cure, Breast Cancer Awareness Day to benefit Susan G. Komen Greater Pennsylvania. Activities include pledge ski-a-thon, timed race gates, dedication run, raffle, tricky tray, and more.
Get pledges/donations from family and friends for your runs as you ski/board/tube “For the Cure”…..See pledge sheet below. See link for donations on line… For further information call Bernie at 570 443-8425 X 2671.
- Registration for Pledge Campaign “Ski a Thon” (main lodge guest services area)
- Tricky Tray, raffle and donation table open
8:00 - 9:30am
- Registration for “JFBB Pink Olympics” timed race gates (entrance to guest services area)
- $5.00 donation to enter race
9:00 - 10:30am
- “JFBB Pink Olympics” timed race
- Gates on Ridge Run trail
- Dedication Run (Gather by the Janes’s Lane Chair)
Ski together to honor those who lost the fight to breast cancer, those in treatment and breast cancer survivors.
- Group Photo immediately following the Dedication Run as you get off chair
- Medal ceremony for the “JFBB Pink Olympics”…check your time and see if you medaled ( Guest Services area)
- Drawing for tricky tray gift items (donation table Guest Services area)
- Raffle drawing “ Frosty Tobaggan”
Please visit the donation table in the guest services area throughout the day for raffle tickets, tricky tray, race bells,
helmet stickers and more
Please visit the donation table in the guest services area throughout the day for raffle tickets, tricky tray, race bells, helmet stickers and more