SAVE BIG with groups of 15 or more!!
Fantastic group leader benefits!
The best rates are offered when you visit as a group! Gather friends, family, co-workers to get 15 or more people. Great deals for specialty groups: scouts, schools, churches, youth groups.
It pays to be a Group Leader at JFBB! Group leaders receive special benefits detailed below:
- For every 20th paid lift ticket the 21st is FREE (valued up to $75)
- Group Leader receives a Leader Loot Savings Booklet (savings up to $100)
- Group Bus Driver receives a $15 JFBB lunch coupon (bus must be present)
Per visit, the Group Leader will receive the following complimentary return lift tickets:
- One (1) Lift Tickets for bringing 15 skiers/riders/tubers
- Two (2) Lift Tickets for bringing 25+
- Three (3) Lift Tickets for bringing 50+
- Four (4) return Lift Tickets for bringing 75+
- Five (5) return Lift Tickets for bringing 100+
To qualify for JFBB group rates you need 15 or more people, and 24 hour advanced reservations are required. Call for more information or reservations -- 570-443-8425 extension 2070 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
GROUP RATES 2019-2020
Lift Tickets, Rentals, Lessons, & Packages
A group consists of 15 or more people. Advanced reservations are required to receive group benefits and discounts. Please contact our groups representatives for additional information or to make a reservation. All group reservations must be made 24 hours in advance.
|Adult (Ages 18 to 64)||$35||$50|
|Adult 2 day lift tickets (Ages 18 to 64)||$70||$95|
|Youth (Ages 7 to 17)||$32||$40|
|Youth 2 day lift tickets (Ages 7 to 17)||$50||$68|
|Big Boulder Night (All Ages - 3 pm to close)||$28||$32|
|Rentals (all ages)||$25||$25|
|Big Boulder Night Rentals (all ages)||$19||$19|
|Lesson only (8 & over)||$25||$25|
|Discovery Beginner Package (Ages 8+)
Beginner Lift Ticket & Lesson & Equipment
|All Area Package (Ages 8+)
All Area Lift Ticket, Lesson & Equipment
|Snowmonsters (Ages 3-12)
Lift Ticket, Lesson, Equipment, Supervision
|Big Boulder Night Package (Ages 8+)
Lift Ticket, Lesson & Equipment
Group Snow Tubing
You need 15+ people for group snow tubing rates, or you can have a group of 15 that consists of skiers/boarders and tubers to get group tubing rates.
|Type||Thursdays & Fridays @ Boulder||Fridays @ Frost||Weekend/Holidays|
|2-hour Set Session||N/A||N/A||$22|
Open to close session
Open to close session
Thursdays - 3 pm to 9 pm - $20
Fridays - 3 pm to 10 pm - $20
|10 am to 4 pm - $20||N/A|
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled set session.
- If you are late, you have the option of tubing the remainder of the scheduled 2 hour session or wait until the next session begins to get a full 2 hours. Sessions start every hour.
- A group reservation does not guarantee a spot in a snow tubing session.
- A group snow tubing reservation is to reserve group rates only.
Group snow tubing reservations NOT available Jan. 18 through 20, Feb. 15 through 17, 2020 and March 6, 2020 at Jack Frost only. Group snow tubing is available on Fridays at Jack Frost, from 10 am to 4 pm, from Jan. 3, 2020 through season closing. Weekend/Holiday rates will apply February 18 - 21, 2020.
Snow tubing hours and dates are subject to change based on weather conditions.
Have a large group of tubers?
JFBB offers semi-private tubing sessions midweek, during the day and select evenings.
Call Group Sales for details - 570-443-8425, ext. 2070.
Group Meal Deals
Add a meal deal to your group of 15+ people. All meal deals are paid through Group Sales with the lift ticket order.
2 plain slices & a small fountain beverage - $3.75 per person; $4.25 per person with pepperoni topping
Pizza Pies in bulk - Purchase 4 or more plain pies for $11.50 per pie. Pies with topping only $13.50 per pie!
Lunch voucher - save $1.50 on a $15 lunch voucher. Purchase a lunch voucher for $13.50 and redeem it at any outlet for $15 worth of food and beverage.
Midweek Lunch Voucher - Choice of hot dog or vegan sandwich, french fries, choice of bottle of water or small fountain soda - $5.50